The online auction will take place during the dinner hour on Saturday, June 27, starting at 5:30. If you want to bid at the auction or just to watch it, just go to the designated Zoom auction room located >>> HERE <<<. We can use volunteers to help with it. If you have items you want to add, we can take a few more. Just e mail them to Jerryaero@aol.com Also, if you want to leave an early bid on an item, e mail that also. We will start the items with the highest bid that was left and if there are no more, you get that item! Highest bidder wins!
AERO CONFERENCE AUCTION ITEMS:
1. From Carmen Gamper:
Two signed copy of her new book, Flow to Learn
2. From Christian Zsilavets:
Three (3) individualized 45-minute sessions of virtual K-12 super-fun LGBTQ-affirming math tutoring/teaching with veteran math teacher and founder of Pride School Atlanta, Christian Zsilavetz. Valued at $200. All offers welcome for a good cause. Email me at Christian.email@example.com to redeem.
One bid so far for $100
4. From Patty Parks-Wasserman firstname.lastname@example.org
A 30 minute permaculture consultation by phone or video
5. From Rita Bouchard
Teenage Liberation Handbook
Kitchen Science Lab for Kids
Friere: Pedagogy of Hope
6. From Helen Hickey from Maisons Laffitte, France
Two online hours of English tuition or French lessons (I would ask my French binôme (Full-time primary school teacher in an international bilingual school and a mother of 4 teenagers).
7. Je’anna Clements is offering to 5 people the opportunity to pre-read her two new books on SDE facilitation email@example.com
8. Carl Rust is donating 3 CDs of books he wrote: State of Zero by me, Have a Nice Trip, See You Next Fall and Unravels by my band The Rust Show.
9. Also 5 copies of my book, Get Out of the Way and Let Kids Learn.
10. Also, a zoom or outdoor (within 100 miles of Elkhart, Indiana) concert of 30-60 minutes. firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Uniting for Children and Youth -
Richard Fransham will donate a book from each of the authors on education who are members of the AERO Public Education committee, plus a couple of other authors.
13. Pat Montgomery, founder of Clonlara School and Homeschool Programs is donating A weekend or other short stayover at my home in Ann Arbor, Michigan: an old house on a tree-lined street a mile from the University of Michigan in one direction and Clonlara School in another direction. Sleeps up to 8. PAT@CLONLARA.ORG
14. Stephanie Shuler is donating:
15. Chi Kong Yoga Energetics - 1 hour = $30
16. Chi Kong Yoga Energetics - 1 hour = $30
17. Deep Talks with Stephie Shuler - 1 hour = $30 (parenting, goal setting, time management, life timeline, etc.)
18. Painting/Drawing with Stephie - 2 hours = $50
19. From Liz Campbell: Weekend getaway on Nova Scotia!
20. Liz Campbell is also donating two original paintings. We’ll have more on this later.
Acrylilic on 12 x 16 canvas
Beauty in Chaos
21. Judy Arnall is donating a signed copy of her book, Unschooling to University
22. Mark St. Peter, Dynamic Balance, email@example.com
will donate 2 items:
1. One gait analysis: value $100.00 retail value (no minimum bid)
Send video to mark and he will review it with you in a private session. This is a valuable service for those with pain in the hips knees and low back.
2. One Introductory 3 pack: Value $699.00 retail value (250.00 min bid)
three hours of private physio service that includes consultation, assessment and building of your first program. service provided by internet video or live in office as post covid service returns.
23. Caprice Thorsen:
A one-hour coaching session to dissolve stress and anxiety, value $175.
Uncertain times call for creative problem solving, resilience, and courage. Stress and anxiety can easily block the clarity you need to move confidently forward. Learn to tap into NEW CAPABILITIES and access GREATER POTENTIAL as you GO BEYOND LIMITS and THRIVE.
24. Taryn Helper Of Riverstone Sudbury in South Africa donated a hand crafted copper and brass sugar spoon
25. Teen Homeschooling Class of Your Choice - now online for fall semester, taught by a college professor - visit www.WendyRaver.com for more info on classes